What information do we collect?
The extension does not collect any personal information from you. It only sends the requested VAT ID number to the VIES service of the European Commission located at ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/#/vat-validation and returns the retrieved data to you. You can then choose to copy the data. It is in no form saved or shared automatically.
We collect your standard business data, such as company name, address, contact data, and VAT number, if needed,
How do we use your information?
We only use your information if we need to for standard business practices, such as administration and finance, and to inform you about any updates.
Who do we share your information with?
How do we protect your information?
We take measures to protect your personal information, including:
- Storing your information on secure servers
- Using encryption to protect your information in transit
- Limiting access to your information to authorized personnel
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- You have the right to access your personal information.
- You have the right to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate.
- You have the right to delete your personal information.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
How to contact us
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.greenstayn.nl
Terms of Service
The EU VAT ID Checker can mean the Zoho CRM extension as purchased through the Zoho Marketplace or the privately installed version in any other Zoho application. By using the EU VAT ID Checker, you agree to the following terms of service:
- You agree that you are responsible for all data you enter into the extensions.
- You agree that you will not use the extensions for any illegal or harmful purpose.
The EU VAT ID Checker extensions are provided “as is” and without any warranty. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the extensions for any particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the EU VAT ID Checker extensions.
These terms of service are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms of service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands.